Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Empire Waist Surplice Or Wrap-Over Dress

This is a new dress I sewed for my little girl. It is a surplice dress with empire waist.


A close-up of the dress:

Back of the dress:






If you want a tutorial on how to sew a surplice dress let me know by leaving a comment under this post.

I have linked this up to the link party here.

You can find lots of free PDF printable sewing patterns on this page on my blog.

You can also click the Free Sewing Patterns Page at the top of this blog page (under the blog title) to find more free sewing patterns.

Click the below links to browse through all the pattern drafting and sewing tutorials on my blog.


sewing tutorials  



5 comments:

Jen McKernan said...

This wrap-over dress is adorable! I'd love a tutorial, if you have one. Thanks!

Flora said...

Thanks for your comment Jen. I will surely post the tutorial within a month.

Lata Sundar said...

Hi, Has this tutorial been published please? If yes, do let me know which one it is. Thank u

Flora said...

Hi Lata, Here is the link to the tutorial for wrap-over dress: https://frillsandflares.blogspot.com/2012/01/pattern-draft-empire-waist-dress-with.html

Flora said...

Hi Lata, You can use the page links at the top of this web page under the blog name to find more drafting and sewing tutorials.