Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paisley Dress with Stand Collar

I wanted to make the summer wardrobe for my little daughter and I have started with this paisley dress. I had some leftover pieces of a kameez and decided to make this dress I had already designed for her.









I just love paisley fabrics and I love this color combination too. I used the leftover border fabric of the kameez for the sleeve edges, front button and buttonhole stands, and for the bows on the sides.

The features of this dress are stand collar (also called Mandarin collar), high back neck, Kimono sleeves, bows on the sides, and hidden side pockets in the gathered skirt.

I have linked this to the link party on Creative Itch.

You can find lots of free PDF printable sewing patterns on this page on my blog. You can download and use them to create your own clothes.

You can also click the Free Sewing Patterns Page at the top of this blog page (under the blog title) to find more free sewing patterns.

Click the below links to browse through all the pattern drafting and sewing tutorials on my blog.


sewing tutorials  



No comments: