Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

I have signed up for the Kids Clothes Week Summer Challenge--July 15-21, 2013 and made four clothes for my daughter. Two tops, a skirt, and a dress.

I aimed for seven clothes, one each day, but was able to finish only four. However, I am happy that I could make at least four. I always have one reason or the other to actually sit in front of my sewing machine and do some work. But this time I can't excuse myself. My thanks to Meg for hosting the KCWC and motivating sewists all around the world.

Here are the photos of the four clothes I made:

A-line skirt:


Summer top:


I am yet to sew the buttons.


Lace top:


Flounce neck dress:





2 comments:

  1. I love the flounce neck dress you made! So beautiful! Could you tell me how to find the pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M.,

    I designed the pattern for the dress myself for size 3T. I have plans to release the pattern soon. Please let me know which size you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete