Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Free Pattern---A-Line Dress with Peter Pan Collar---Now Includes Sizes 4 and 5

Today I am very excited to post the free pattern for the A-line dress with Peter pan collar for sizes 3, 4, and 5 as per the request of some of the readers of my blog.



This is the link to download the pattern. 


Please print the pattern at 100%. Do not scale. The pattern pdf contains 1 pattern assembly page + 12 pages of pattern pieces. I have already posted a three-part step-by-step tutorial here. Seam allowances are included in the pattern as shown in the tutorial. Pocket is not included in the pattern, however you can easily make one by following the tutorial. A seam allowance of 3/4 inch is included in the pattern.

Please feel free to e-mail me at flora.flowers.boo@gmail.com, if you have any questions regarding the pattern or the tutorial.

Note: My blog's link in the pattern assembly page should read frillsandflares.blogspot.com, not frillsandflares.com. Sorry for that. 






11 comments:

  1. Thank you Flora, for posting this! I am super excited to have found this. Want to make a linen one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. People who are really concerned about their shopping experiences may take help from the Online Grocery Store Lucknow as it can help you make your shopping experience more amazing and profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the super easy tutorial making a dress for my granddaughter went through the tutorial but could not find how much seam allowance is included
    Please help
    Thanks Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie,

      The seam allowance is 3/4 inch. Thanks for notifying this.

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    I love this pattern! Thank you for sharing it. Do you have this pattern in any smaller sizes? I have a one year old and would love to make her this dress.

    Thanks,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I love this pattern! Thank you for sharing it. Do you have this pattern in any smaller sizes? I have a one year old and would love to make her this dress.

    Thanks,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soooo much! I have been needing a pattern like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u so much mam...u completed my search

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi flora , pattern letter H is missing 😯

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes PAttern Letter H is missing!

    ReplyDelete